The simplest way to support us is through regular, monthly donations. You can also make one-off donations whenever you like.

Support the Building Futures Appeal

To expand our services and to help ever increasing numbers of patients and families, we need to raise at least £500,000 in the next five years.

Donate now and help build healthy futures for all.

Download the Building Futures Appeal Booklet >>



Last year over 97% of your donations were used directly to help change lives. The other 3% went towards essential administration and generating funds.

We accept Zakat, Sadaqa, Zakat al-Fitr and Qurbani contributions.
Email us to find out more.


Regular monthly donations
The simplest and best way to support our work. Print, and return the completed form to HWHA, 103 Walton Rd, Woking, Surrey GU21 5DW.

Download standing order form here

Through your bank or building society
Natwest Bank, Woking
Account No: 16167570
Sort code: 60-24-20

Donations by post
Make cheques payable to 'Hashim Welfare Hospital Appeal'
and post to HWHA, 103 Walton Rd, Woking, Surrey GU21 5DW.

07519 509 790